fake louis vuitton

Monday, March 12, 2012

Prada Tessuto Fiocco Bow Clutch

Well, when I'm browsing our Prada replica handbags list, I find a bow clutch which looks gorgeous and chic. I have strong intention to share the Prada Tessuto Fiocco Bow Clutch in the post.

Actually, if you're a fan of Prada bags but think they are a bit too classic and want more of a girly style, the Tessuto Fiocco Clutch with a bow is just for you. As far as I concerned, the Tessuto Fiocco collection comes in a variety of shapes and colors to please each individual, what are your thoughts about these? I think they're a bit too girly, but the little dark coffee clutch is totally cute. Then I have no interest to introduce handbags of the line to you, except the Bow Clutch.

I know it's not this season's bag, but who cares? the bow, the colours, and the shape is perfect enough! Made of fine lambskin leather, it was so gorgeous, I would have run out with it if I had my way. It's small and compact measuring 8*4*2. It features bowknot detail and embossed Prada logo on the front, zip top closure and fine texitle lining interior. Besides, it comes with a removable and adjustable shoulder strap. While, they only thing that bothered me was that the strap is long, so it sits at your waist. I prefer it being carried just like a clutch.

In fact, if there is no bow decoration, the whole body would be simple and have no distinction. I want to own one to hold my cosmetic and other daily accessories. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment